The Department of Construction Management maintains a close relationship with alumni and industry partners, who help improve curriculum, offer internships, sponsor competition teams, and create job opportunities for current students. In addition, industry partners and CM alumni fund scholarships, research and capital projects such as the Center for Education and Research in Construction.
We offer many opportunities for alumni and industry involvement with students throughout the year, including:
- A Job Board that advertises openings for permanent positions or internships
- Promotion of company presentations and interviews at UW
- Participation in an annual CM Career Fair
- Scholarship and Fellowship funding [undergraduate] [graduate]
- Membership in the Construction Industry Advisory Council
We also encourage alumni to stay connected with your former classmates and colleagues by:
- Joining the “Construction Management – Alumni University of Washington” Group on Facebook
- Sending us news to stay connected of your company (awards, promotions and projects)
- Attending our events link to events such as the Construction Industry Hall of Fame Banquet.
Thank you for your participation and support; they help make the UW Department of Construction Management one of the best in the nation.