The Department of Construction Management offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as number of classroom-based and on-line certificate programs in various aspects of Construction Management. Some of these degrees are offered through UW Professional and Continuing Education. Please browse the list of our offerings and see which program might be right for you.
Why pursue an undergraduate degree in Construction Management?
An undergraduate degree in Construction Management prepares one for a variety of interesting and well-paid careers in the construction industry.
Why pursue a graduate degree in Construction Management?
Advanced education in the field of Construction Management is important to an individual’s professional development. In particular, students seek advanced degrees in Construction Management for the following opportunities:
- They have an undergraduate degree outside of CM and need the knowledge base to succeed in the construction industry
- They plan to seek employment in higher education
- They seek in-depth knowledge of advanced Construction Management topics to further their careers
- They seek a career transition to the US-based construction industry
- They seek to improve their employment prospects and salary when competing for government positions
The focus in these degree programs is on professional education that successfully combines theory and application, with a strong emphasis in applied management. These programs are designed to allow students to tailor a portion of the specialization requirements to meet individual interests and goals.