April 14, 2017
Senior Project Manager, INDIA, posted 4/14/17
Boeing Career External Web Link
You can apply here: http://www.boeing.com/careers/
Senior Project Manager – (1700004814)
Company: India; Boeing International Corporation India Private Limited
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Job: Fac Project Admin
Job Code: 8AALX5
: Planning & Real Estate CoE
: Day Job
: Individual Contributor
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Relocation Assistance Available?: Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Security Clearance: No Security Clearance Required
: Apr 12, 2017, 1:59:06 PM
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Senior Facilities Project Manager to lead major and significant facilities construction and tenant fit-out projects within India, and other countries within the region (India, Middle East and Africa) as necessary.
This position entails the following major responsibilities:
- Leading the development and formalization of integrated project execution plans, in accordance with accepted project management principles based on the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), which includes: project team charters; stakeholder registers; work and organizational breakdown structures; methods for establishing cost, schedule and scope baselines; change management process; risk, issues and opportunity management; communication plan; and project commissioning and close-out plans.
- Consolidating independently generated project data, by interfacing with functional specialist (Planning, Corporate Real Estate, Security & Fire Protection, Information Technology, Audio-Video, Facilities Managmenet, etc…) on cross-functional teams, to ensure stakeholder understanding of trade-offs amongst cost, schedule, quality and risk.
- Recommend appropriate actions to stakeholders to satisfy project goals and objectives.
- Lead project change control board, to ensure deviations from the baseline plan are properly documented and submitted for approval or rejection. Incorporates approved changes into work statements, cost and schedule baselines.
- Lead stakeholders in identifying and documenting necessary requirements, ensuring appropriate standards, guidelines, regulations and procedures are applied.
- Establish baseline critical path schedules to integrate all elements of the work-breakdown structure and resources. Monitors milestones and task activities to ensure timely completion of project. Performs variance analysis and makes recommendations for change, to ensure schedule commitments are met.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative cost estimates from high-level to detailed requirements and conditions. Establish and monitors cost baselines to ensure project is funded appropriately and is delivered at the budget target. Performs variance analysis and makes recommendations for change, to ensure cost targets are met.
- Implement required communication plan to project sponsors, stakeholders and senior leadership for the purpose of communicating project(s) status, identifying issues and recommending resolutions.
- Utilize Risk Management tools and methodology to identify, assess and mitigate risks.
- Collaborate with supplier management to establish and negotiate procurement strategies and tactics.
- Significant experience leading “green-field” construction projects in India, from inception (documenting detailed requirements and building a Project Execution Plan) through design, permitting and construction, to commissioning and close-out utilizing accepted project management principles and methodology (PMBOK, PRINCE II, Etc…)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team-members, senior leaders and business partners, and suppliers.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
- Bachelor’s degree and typically 15 or more years’ related work experience, training and certifications.
- College Degree in related fields preferred (real estate, engineering, architecture, construction)
10 years of related work experience (real estate development, engineering, architecture, construction, etc…)