April 6, 2017
Asst facility manager, posted 4/6/17
Are you a motivated, independent individual ready to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to join an established team with growth opportunities? Camelot Facility Solutions is an established leader in the Facility Management and Maintenance Industry servicing corporate owners and users of real estate. Camelot services Fortune 500 clients as well as emerging businesses and supports clients properties across the United States and Canada. Apply today and join the Camelot Team!
Camelot is looking for an Assistant Facility Manager who can assist in and be responsible for coordinating work assignments for the facility organization.
We Offer Employees:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short and long term disability (Provided at no cost to you!)
- Company provided Life insurance and supplemental options
The Assistant Facility Manager is responsible for coordinating work assignments for the facility organization. This includes Work order management, Space management, Inventory Control/Ordering, Event planning, and Administrative task.
- This position requires that the individual must be able to work a 40 hour workweek, Monday thru Friday between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Must be available to work overtime, and be available for emergencies
- Strong customer service and personal interaction skills
- Experience in space planning and restack program
- Effectively work and collaborate with both internal and external clients
- Ability to manage vendors and interpret vendor contracts
- Assist management with gathering appropriate information to develop consensus – decision making
- Arrange after hours security coverage when needed and provide guard with instructions and emergency contact information
- Register vendors with building management and process insurance paperwork/COIs
- Process iFAMS work orders and coordinate repairs with facilities team
- Set up conference rooms (tables, chairs, easels) for meetings requiring different layouts
Education: Degree / Technical Certificate
Skills – Professional/Technical/Business
Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, FM Systems, ACAD, and CMMS systems preferred.
Disclaimer: This job description is not all inclusive and is subject to change without prior verbal or written notification
To apply, email Brett Whitaker at email@example.com, including a resume and cover letter, using Assistant Facility Manager as the subject line.