November 29, 2016
Part-time, paid internship, posted 11/29/2016
Description of Job
T-Bar Construction is one of the largest commercial acoustical contractors in the NW. We are currently looking for a PE to assist a Senior Project Manager with a series of large builds in downtown Seattle. Paid Internship, part-time no weekend work.
Responding to RFI’s and tracking CO’s. Manage Scope of Contract
Tracking job progress and production levels
Attending project meetings ensure EWAs are managed and accounted for
Coordinate with suppliers and act as liaison between the PM and customer
- Knowledgeable in construction processes – estimating & project management.
- Ability to read blueprints. Strong excel skills and ability to use Blue Beam a plus.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate with customers, Project Managers and vendors.
- Self-starter able to research, and find answers to question with minimal assistance.
Applicants should apply directly to this email address Justin@tbarconstruction.com
Justin M. Laxton 206-682-1186